What Is the Cost of a Meal?
- The cost of a meal is $4.00 per day.
- Delivery is provided free by our volunteers.
Where Do You Deliver?
- The delivery area includes Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Berkeley Lake and Duluth areas of Gwinnett County.
What Type of Meals Are Served?
- Menus are approved by a registered dietician and provide recommended daily allowances.
- Meals include a hot entrée, cold salad/fruit or dessert, plus milk or juice. Regular, low sodium and diabetic diets are available.
How Can I Receive Meals on Wheels?
- You can receive Meals On Wheels by applying online or by printing and mailing the application.
- You may apply for yourself or you can be referred by a doctor, hospital, other healthcare agencies, church, family member, or concerned individual.
- Home visits are made by our program coordinator to assess needs.
To arrange meal delivery, please complete the following request form online or print, complete, and mail the Recipient Request Form to the address below.
Norcross Meals on Wheels
PO Box 921512
Norcross, GA 30010
Comments from Norcross Meals On Wheels Clients – It is our pleasure to serve them.
“My wife passed away two years ago. I could not cook and was not eating well. I lost a lot of weight and strength. The good nutrition I received from the hot meals delivered daily and the interaction with the volunteers helped me to regain weight and feel much better. ” –Mr. Decatrel
“The volunteers are very courteous and the food is good.” – Mr. Grant
“The volunteers are wonderful. I look forward to them coming every day. The meals they bring are the only hot meals that I have.” –Mr. Waites